- Oh that was fun! It was like Indiana Jones poking around in creepy catacombs.
- And I'd totally play this vidgame. I kept getting a Dead Space vibe throughout. Though the Weeping Angels are much slower than DS's space-mutants, but still effectively crazy scary
- Eleven/River's massive brain power is making me all a flaily
and its very hot. We couldn't keep Liz 10, can we keep River, pls??
- heeee River hung her heels
that are AS WEAPONS. Holy crap, look at the spikes on those thingson the TARDIS console. That made me lol for some reason
- Before you die, you see the angel?
- Though, Amy is smart, but GIRL, YES the angel's face moved, tell the Doctor to get his ass in there!! But she doesn't of course so *insert companion in extreme peril and panicked Doctor trying to save said companion here*
- I guessed it was a nest, but it very literally was a tomb. The angels were all dying in there. And deformed angels? Considerably creepier than the full-fledged versions. *CRINGES*
- Give me a moment to ogle the cool beans/creepy sets with military men traipsing through them. My, have times changed from "Earthshock".
- "It's the 51st century, the church has moved on." heeeeee They're warrior monks!
- Though the guy playing Cleric Octavian played the evil scientist from the "Resident Evil" movies, which is making me irrationally not trust him. Though he's keeping River's past secret. Possibly he's not entirely trustworthy.
- River was in prison? Are prisoners/prisons a theme this season? We saw that glowing crack again in the promo.
- Oh damn. Amy needs some Visine.
- Bob is dead :( ... well, OF COURSE he's dead, he shouldn't have gone down that catacomb just from "Come see!" just like dumb Angelo! UGH! Do they not have horror movies in the warrior monk academy? Though I figured it was the angel just using Bob's voice somehow, but the reanimated cerebral cortex? Nice. And grotesque.
- Amy is brilliant, River. Yes, she is.
- River is brilliant too even
especiallyif she's got a past. dun dun DUN O WELL, it's not the first criminal the Doctor would have canoodled with.
- Also, ladies with bodies of water in their name, represent! I loved Amy/River snarking at the Doctor and talking crap about him, but in a cute way. Not an ounce of awkwardness between them that I saw either. Only awesomeness and mutual admiration. Thank you for that very much, Mr. Moff.
- He bit her! And Amy is afraid she's going to get space rabies or something. LOL!
- GAH! I love Eleven/Amy so much!
BUT I WON'T SHIP THEM!!! I WON'T!! ELEVEN WILL LEAVE HER JUST A MOMENT AND THEN COME BACK WITH HER CORPSE GETTING CARRIED AWAY IN A HORSE-DRAWN CARRIAGE!
- Eleven shot a gun. Out there somewhere in the wibbly wobbly timey wimeyness of the space-time continuum, Ten just got a sudden bout of major judgmental bitchface going on and doesn't know why.
Next week: Give me a moment's amusement the fact that when Moff gives us crack, it's on purpose.